Freedom Furniture - Couch became ugly very quickly. Not what I was sold!
I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel.The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes, the sofa became ugly and uncomfortable.
Freedom sent the leather doctor who unzipped the cushions and spent an hour puffing them. With in 2 days they were ugly sausages again. Freedom said, 'yes, if you use it a lot it will require some maintenance'. It's a couch, it gets used everyday.
Do you find it acceptable to unzip large leather cushions and spend an hour puffing them everyday?
Freedom: 'the case is closed, so yes we do.You are welcome to follow this up outside the company' WARNING: Do not buy this couch, it becomes an ugly ducking with 2 months and FREEDOM couldn't care less!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "Really poor customer service I sent request to change booking from staying 3 nights to 2 night (Flexible) nothing response also cancelled 1 night how come show me will refuse..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."