Freedom Furniture - Freedom Australia sold me a sofa with unreasonable maintenance required.
After a couple of months of normal use the cushions at the back of the couch sagged and became ugly, the couch became uncomfortable.I contacted Freedom Furniture and they sent someone to unzip the large cushions from the couch, open them up and fluff them for half an hour.
After 2 days the cushions sagged and became ugly and uncomfortable again. I rang Freedom to be told that they felt that unzipping the cushions every 3 days was 'reasonable maintenance' and if I wanted I could get some one else to put new stuffing in them, they weren't going to do it. The couch is under a year old, I was not warned that it would require so much maintenance.
I now have an ugly, expensive lump in my lounge and can only recommend that people be very careful about what they buy from Freedom Australia, or New Zealand.What you buy may not be what you get!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Sofa i bought
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- The stuffing in the cushions replaced or my money back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "My 16 year old daughter found a piece of string in the cookie she was eating..."
- "I had a shocking experience with this company which led me to contact the police in their jurisdiction. Their web site indicated that they accept international orders and that many..."
- "Lawrence Bradbrook and Paul Reynolds were previously the Directors of SKYShades Australia, a Brisbane based business owned by Brisbane Bronco's founding Chairman Barry Maranta and his business partner Forest Lake..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."