Freedom Furniture - Freedom Australia sold me a sofa with unreasonable maintenance required.

After a couple of months of normal use the cushions at the back of the couch sagged and became ugly, the couch became uncomfortable.I contacted Freedom Furniture and they sent someone to unzip the large cushions from the couch, open them up and fluff them for half an hour.

After 2 days the cushions sagged and became ugly and uncomfortable again. I rang Freedom to be told that they felt that unzipping the cushions every 3 days was 'reasonable maintenance' and if I wanted I could get some one else to put new stuffing in them, they weren't going to do it. The couch is under a year old, I was not warned that it would require so much maintenance.

I now have an ugly, expensive lump in my lounge and can only recommend that people be very careful about what they buy from Freedom Australia, or New Zealand.What you buy may not be what you get!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

No items

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
The stuffing in the cushions replaced or my money back.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #606634

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Freedom Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.