Freedom Furniture - Freedom Australia sold me a sofa with unreasonable maintenance required.
After a couple of months of normal use the cushions at the back of the couch sagged and became ugly, the couch became uncomfortable.I contacted Freedom Furniture and they sent someone to unzip the large cushions from the couch, open them up and fluff them for half an hour.
After 2 days the cushions sagged and became ugly and uncomfortable again. I rang Freedom to be told that they felt that unzipping the cushions every 3 days was 'reasonable maintenance' and if I wanted I could get some one else to put new stuffing in them, they weren't going to do it. The couch is under a year old, I was not warned that it would require so much maintenance.
I now have an ugly, expensive lump in my lounge and can only recommend that people be very careful about what they buy from Freedom Australia, or New Zealand.What you buy may not be what you get!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Sofa i bought
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- The stuffing in the cushions replaced or my money back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "My watch snagged a anchor (I live at a marina) which broke the band,the watch went in the water.my fault.So I buy another one same make/model from WB and all..."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."
- "I had a shocking experience with this company which led me to contact the police in their jurisdiction. Their web site indicated that they accept international orders and that many..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."