Featured 100% full Not resolved

After a couple of months of normal use the cushions at the back of the couch sagged and became ugly, the couch became uncomfortable.I contacted Freedom Furniture and they sent someone to unzip the large cushions from the couch, open them up and fluff them for half an hour.

After 2 days the cushions sagged and became ugly and uncomfortable again. I rang Freedom to be told that they felt that unzipping the cushions every 3 days was 'reasonable maintenance' and if I wanted I could get some one else to put new stuffing in them, they weren't going to do it. The couch is under a year old, I was not warned that it would require so much maintenance.

I now have an ugly, expensive lump in my lounge and can only recommend that people be very careful about what they buy from Freedom Australia, or New Zealand.What you buy may not be what you get!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of freedom furniture sofa from Freedom Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Freedom Furniture to "the stuffing in the cushions replaced or my money back".

Author liked the most sofa i bought. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Freedom Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Freedom Furniture?

Comments