Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did not offer to remove from boxes and packing.Placed in bedroom and notice terrible construction of joints on the front on draws, scratches and water marks and small chips to draws also.
2nd piece had draw runner not screwed on and screws sitting in the draw. Contacted Freedom that day, at store purchased, they directed me to complaints department phone number, who then gave me an email to start a claims form!. No help from customer service, only told they will respond in 6 to 7 days. Day 8 contacted customer service, they had not processed claim, and only because I rang, processed the claim.
All they did was sent the information to the store of purchase for a refund or replacement, which I could of done in first place.
Now will have to wait another 9 days to have furniture removed and I need to visit the store for a money refund on my furniture.Disgusted!!!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Manufacture quality
- Poor customer service
- Delays in responding to customer
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After a couple of months of normal use the cushions at the back of the couch sagged and became ugly, the couch became uncomfortable. I contacted Freedom Furniture and they..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "I bought a dress in here I'm pissed off because expensive and the dress very poor qualities made china look good in photo but in real is *** and the..."
- "i ordered a test sample for a few dollars. Since then they have been billing my CC out of companies as follows HYDRODERM GBRSPA $4.95 following month I started getting these..."